1. How does this work?
From the moment you order, one of our team members will reach out to you privately to capture your measurements. We then send these measurements to our silk maker, tailors, and embroiders to create the perfect shirt for you within 3-4 weeks.
2. How long does it take to get my shirt?
3-4 weeks from the moment of order
3. How does TAILORU knows my measurements?
You have a choice to be measured in person (available in NYC only) or Do-It-Yourself using our easy to measure kit with provided tape and easy instruction. Please contact us so that our customer care can tailor to your needs.
4. What if it doesn't fit?
In general, for all purchases, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return any unwashed, unworn clothing within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your order for a full merchandise refund (excluding shipping costs). Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details.
5. How do I care for my silk shirt?
There are two ways to keep silk in great condition:
Dry Clean or Hand Wash
- Rinse your silk garment in cold water
- Wash silk in clear soap or shampoo (avoid color soaps)
- Slightly rubbing the fabric, not twisting
- Immediately rinse silk in cold water
- Gently drain water from garment
- Hang dry
Avoid machine washing
Avoid washing in cold or hot water for too long
Iron when silk is moist. Hand steamer is good for smoothing silk
6. What is the return policy?
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details.